Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 hrs
A super easy and tasty pie recipe made with any pick of fruit
- 396.89 g can sweetened condensed milk
- 118.29 ml lemon juice concentrate
- 354.88 ml fruit
- 946.36 ml Cool Whip, thawed
- 9 inch baked pie crusts (or grahmn cracker)
- Stir together sweetened condensed milk, and lemon juice. Mix in berries then fold in whipped topping.
- Pour mixture into pie crust.
- Freeze 5 hours or until set.
- Let stand 30-40 minute before serving.
Very easy and quick. I used mandarin oranges as that was all the fruit I had on hand. It was awesome!
Wonderfully easy and quick to make. I interpreted the "any" part liberally and made one strawberry pie and one with canned, crushed pineapple. Both were yummy, though since DH DH brought home a 16oz Cook Whipp instead of the LARGE size I ended up shorting each pie by one cup. Still delicious though perhaps now as light as they might have been. And nearly overflowing the prepared, graham cracker crusts I used. I think that when I do the pineapple again I will use pineapple juice instead of the lemon juice.