Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Nostalgic, at least for me.
Make and share this Frozen Anchovy Cream recipe from Food.com.
- Line a round 8-inch pie pan or an oblong loaf pan with clingfilm.
- Drain anchovies and set a few aside for garnishing.
- Mash 10-12 fillets with a fork.
- Whip cream.
- Mix cream with mashed anchovies and one tablespoon chopped chives.
- Season with the pepper.
- Pour into prepared pan, cover with cling film and freeze for 12-14 hours (can be kept in freezer for up to one week).
- Remove from freezer 1 hour before serving.
- Garnish with remaining chives and anchovy fillets, split lenghtwise.
- Keep in refridgerator until serving, should be eaten half frozen.
- Serve with baked potatoes or dark bread.