1/2 Photos of Frozen Adobe Pie
4 hrs 15 mins
* Pamela *'s Note:
A great make ahead frozen dessert!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Let coffee ice cream warm slightly out of the freezer for about 20 minutes or until soft enough to spread.
- 2Spread coffee ice cream over crust and drizzle with half of the fudge sauce.
- 3Freeze until slightly firm. Remove chocolate ice cream and warm slightly for about 20 minutes or until soft enough to spread.
- 4Drizzle remaining fudge sauce over pie and sprinlke with almonds if desired.
- 5Freeze at least 2-3 hours before serving, if freezing longer, wrap well to prevent freezer burn.
- 6Serve with chocolate curls for garnish.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Frozen Adobe Pie
Serving Size: 1 (192 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 555.4
- Calories from Fat 231
- Total Fat 25.7 g
- Saturated Fat 10.5 g
- Cholesterol 31.3 mg
- Sodium 491.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 76.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 47.4 g
- Protein 7.5 g