- 1 gallon strong coffee, freshly brewed double strength, chilled
- 3 (12 fluid ounce) cans evaporated milk, chilled divided
- 1 cup granulated sugar, divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 quart chocolate ice cream
- semisweet chocolate, baking bars made into curls
- ground cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour coffee into large punch bowl.
- Combine 2 1/4 cups evaporated milk, 1/2 cup sugar and vanilla extract in blender; blend until frothy.
- Add milk mixture to coffee.
- Repeat with remaining evaporated milk and remaining sugar.
- Add scoops of ice cream to punch and top with chocolate curls.
- Ladle punch into cups; sprinkle with cinnamon.