Recipe by Boomette
A drink from Ricardo that I have to try really soon. ETA : I made it on September 5, 2011. It's wonderful. Great taste and so cute. I used mango juice instead of apricot nectar. I used pink grapefruit juice and omitted the sugar and lemon juice.
- 1⁄2 cup clementine juice or 1⁄2 cup freshly pressed orange juice
- 1⁄2 cup apricot nectar, cold
- 1 tablespoon triple sec (optional) or 1 tablespoon Grand Marnier (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup white grapefruit juice, cold
- 1⁄4 cup vodka
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons egg whites
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large measuring cup, mix juice, nectar and alcohol. Pour in 6 martini glasses. Set aside.
- Citrus Mousse: In a shaker, shake vigorously all ingredients until frothy. With a spoon, distribute the mousse on top of each cocktail. If needed, shake again the shaker to obtain more mousse. Serve immediately.