espresso vodka and chocolate liqueur and baileys
Make and share this Frosty the Snowman recipe from Food.com.
- 1 ounce espresso-flavored vodka
- 1 ounce white chocolate liqueur
- 1 ounce Baileys Irish Cream
- 1 dash cream
- Mix all ingredients into a cocktail shaker filled with ice, shake well.
- Strain into a martini glass.
Spread some cheer with this yummy cocktail. The cream adds a nice depth of flavor and tones down the sweetness of the Baileys and white cholocate liqueur. A fun drink! Made for My 3 Chefs 2008