Recipe by * Pamela *
A wonderful winter fun treat from Family Fun Magazine. I made these treats with my elementary school kids cooking class.
- 1 cupcake, frosted with
- white icing
- 2 large marshmallows
- 2 pretzel sticks
- black decorating gel
- 1 orange slice candy
- 1 thin mint cookie
- 1 Junior mints
- 1 fruit leather, candy (or fruit roll-up)
Directions See How It's Made
- Flatten the first marshmallow with the palm of your hand. Vut the second one in half and stack on top to form a snowman and attach to the cupcake with 1 pretzel stick.
- Break the other stick in half and stick into the marshmallow to make the arms.
- Use decorator's gel icing to make mouth, eyes and buttons.
- Cut a wedge from the orange candy to make a carrot nose.
- Finally, for the top hat secure a junior mint to a thin mint and attach with icing. Add a fruit leather scarf.