Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Make a great tasting 'snowman' to serve to your holiday guests! From Mr. Food.
Make and share this Frosty the Cheese Ball recipe from Food.com.
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients; mix well.
- Divide the mixture into three balls: one small, one medium, and one large.
- Arrange the balls on a serving platter in a line to form a snowman lying down.
- Serve, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
- SERVING TIP: It's fun to garnish this with sliced black olives for the eyes and mouth, a baby carrot for the nose, red bell pepper triangles for buttons, and pretzel sticks for arms, but feel free to use any of your favorite edible delights.