Recipe by Nana Lee
Here's another great way to use that abundance of strawberries, courtesy of Kraft Foods. These sound yummy, and you can change the flavor of Kool Aid you use. You can also use the pre-sweetened mix made with sugar substitute.
- 1 quart ripe fresh strawberries, rinsed
- 1⁄3 cup tropical punch sugar- sweetened Kool-Aid drink mix
Directions See How It's Made
- REMOVE tops from strawberries.
- Measure the soft drink mix using a dry measuring cup, leveling it with a straight-edged table knife.
- PLACE strawberries and drink mix in blender; cover.
- Blend on low speed 2 minute or until smooth.
- Pour evenly into six 5-oz. paper or plastic cups.
- Freeze 1 hour then INSERT wooden pop stick into center of each cup.
- Freeze an additional 3 hours or until pops are firm.
- Remove from freezer a few minutes before serving; let stand at room temperature to soften slightly.
- Peel off paper cups just before serving.