1/1 Photo of Frosty Strawberry Pops
Tasty treats the adults will enjoy as much as the kids! Also a great recipe for kids to try out on their own.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In blender, blend all ingredients about 1 minute until smooth.
- 2Pour into eight 3-ounce, wax-coated paper cups. (Like Dixie Cups).
- 3Place in shallow pan and insert a wooden popsicle stick or plastic spoon into the center of each.
- 4Freeze until firm, about 4 hours.
- 5After pops are frozen, they can be transferred to a reclosable plastic bag for freezer storage.
- 6To release pops from cups, dip briefly into hot water up to rim of cup.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Frosty Strawberry Pops
Serving Size: 1 (551 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 38.3
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.7 mg
- Sodium 21.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 1.8 g