Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Overnight freezing time not included in preparation time.
- 6 ounces orange juice concentrate
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 2⁄3 cup raspberry jam
- 3 cups non-dairy whipped topping
- 2 graham cracker pie crusts
- 1⁄8 teaspoon orange food coloring (optional)
- In a large mixing bowl, beat frozen orange juice concentrate for about 45 seconds.
- Spoon in softened ice cream and blend.
- Fold in whipped topping, Ricotta cheese and food coloring, if desired.
- Blend until smooth.
- Place bowl in the freezer for 15 to 20 minutes until mixture will mound.
- Carefully, spread 1/3 cup raspberry jam over bottom of each pie crust.
- Spoon Ricotta mixture into crusts; do not over fill.
- Cover,loosely,with several layers of plastic wrap and freeze until firm,at least 6 hours or overnight.
- Let stand for 20 to 30 minutes at room temperature before serving.
- Garnish with peach slices,raspberries and mint sprigs,if desired.