Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Overnight freezing time not included in preparation time.
Make and share this Frosty Ricotta Cheese Pie recipe from Food.com.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat frozen orange juice concentrate for about 45 seconds.
- Spoon in softened ice cream and blend.
- Fold in whipped topping, Ricotta cheese and food coloring, if desired.
- Blend until smooth.
- Place bowl in the freezer for 15 to 20 minutes until mixture will mound.
- Carefully, spread 1/3 cup raspberry jam over bottom of each pie crust.
- Spoon Ricotta mixture into crusts; do not over fill.
- Cover,loosely,with several layers of plastic wrap and freeze until firm,at least 6 hours or overnight.
- Let stand for 20 to 30 minutes at room temperature before serving.
- Garnish with peach slices,raspberries and mint sprigs,if desired.