Overnight freezing time not included in preparation time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large mixing bowl, beat frozen orange juice concentrate for about 45 seconds.
- 2Spoon in softened ice cream and blend.
- 3Fold in whipped topping, Ricotta cheese and food coloring, if desired.
- 4Blend until smooth.
- 5Place bowl in the freezer for 15 to 20 minutes until mixture will mound.
- 6Carefully, spread 1/3 cup raspberry jam over bottom of each pie crust.
- 7Spoon Ricotta mixture into crusts; do not over fill.
- 8Cover,loosely,with several layers of plastic wrap and freeze until firm,at least 6 hours or overnight.
- 9Let stand for 20 to 30 minutes at room temperature before serving.
- 10Garnish with peach slices,raspberries and mint sprigs,if desired.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Frosty Ricotta Cheese Pie
Serving Size: 1 (131 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 393.7
- Calories from Fat 169
- Total Fat 18.7 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 20.9 mg
- Sodium 247.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 38.1 g
- Protein 5.3 g