Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
This refreshing tea drink is from the Favorite Brand Name Recipes, May 2010 cookbooklet, Smoothies and Summer Drinks. Preparation time does not include the time needed to prepare & cool the herbal tea ingredient.
- 1 cup lemon iced tea (brewed lemon-flavored herbal tea, cooled to room temperature)
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup frozen raspberries, unsweetened
- 1 1⁄2 cups ice (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a blender & process on high speed until smooth, pulsing as necessary to break up all the ice (if you are using ice)!
- Pour into 2 glasses & enjoy!
I really enjoyed this refreshing drink...I used strawberries instead of the raspberry...yum! I didn't use the ice cubes so wondering if that's why mine was on the thin side...but it sure was tasty...thanks for posting :)
Great recipe Syd, thanks so much for sharing. I really enjoyed this raw, fresh tasting smoothie. Made exactly as written, for a winning glass of iced tea. Made for Think Pink 2011.
I was worried this wouldn't taste right without some sweetness added, but I was wrong! It's very refreshing and has a nice texture(I didn't use the ice because my blender just leaves it in chunks). I would strain the seeds if serving to guests :) Made for PRMR July '11.