- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 (9 inch) graham cracker crust
- 1 cup heavy cream, stiffly beaten
- walnut chocolate candies (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In large bowl, working quickly, combine ice cream, pumpkin, sugar and pumpkin pie spice; stir gently but thoroughly to blend.
- Spread ice cream mixture evenly in prepared crust; freeze until firm, at least 1 hour or overnight.
- To serve: Swirl whipped cream decoratively around edge of pie; top with walnut shaped chocolate candies, if desired.