A fun, cool, tasty treat for kids (big or little). Adapted from Betty Crocker.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together the first 3 ingredients.
- 2Pour mixture into paper cups.
- 3Freeze about 1 hour or until mixture is thick and slushy.
- 4Place wooden sticks in the center of each pop.
- 5Freeze for 7 or more hours or until pops are solid.
- 6Peel paper cups away from frozen pops.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Frosty Pink Lemonade Pops
Serving Size: 1 (86 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 7
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 76.1
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 18.3 g
- Protein 0.0 g