Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A fun, cool, tasty treat for kids (big or little). Adapted from Betty Crocker.
Make and share this Frosty Pink Lemonade Pops recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup cranberry juice cocktail
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 7 paper cups (3 oz. size)
- 7 wooden ice-cream sticks
- Mix together the first 3 ingredients.
- Pour mixture into paper cups.
- Freeze about 1 hour or until mixture is thick and slushy.
- Place wooden sticks in the center of each pop.
- Freeze for 7 or more hours or until pops are solid.
- Peel paper cups away from frozen pops.