Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
A really refreshing punch recipe that I got from the cafeteria manager of the establishment that I work in. It was served at retirement teas and special occasions at work.
- 1 cup lemonade, from frozen concentrate (12oz)
- 1 quart cold water
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice, from frozen concentrate
- 1 1⁄2 quarts lemon-pineapple sherbet
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- Combine juice concentrates and water.
- Place sherbet and ice cream in punch bowl.
- Add juice mix. Stir until sherbet and ice cream partially melts.
Creamy, not too sweet, not too tart, just balanced in between. More of a ladies favorite, the guys would look but not touch. Orange Creamsicle flavor. very good. Will definitely be making this again.