- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 cup half-and-half cream
- 1 (8 ounce) carton whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (8 ounce) package M&M's
- 1 (9 inch) graham cracker crust
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in cream until blended. Fold in whipped topping.
- Crush m&m's in a food processer or put them in two ziplock and roll over them with a rolling pin. Fold candies into previous mixture.
- Spoon mixture into crust. Sprinkle with extra candies. Cover and freeze over night. Remove from freezer 10 min before serving time.