Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Frozen whipped cream pie with cream cheese and sweet bits of candy. Next time I am going to try this with reeses cups. :)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 cup half-and-half cream
- 1 (8 ounce) carton whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (8 ounce) package M&M's
- 1 (9 inch) graham cracker crust
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in cream until blended. Fold in whipped topping.
- Crush m&m's in a food processer or put them in two ziplock and roll over them with a rolling pin. Fold candies into previous mixture.
- Spoon mixture into crust. Sprinkle with extra candies. Cover and freeze over night. Remove from freezer 10 min before serving time.
I used M&M's for the candy. It was really easy to make and tasted great. Would make again.
No bake is always enticing in a pie's name and this was really delish! We made this as written with the exception of substituting Butterfinger for the M&M's. Goes together very easily, especially if you recruit the kids to smash them with a rolling pin. =) One to fix it and forget about it until the 10 minutes you need to defrost before serving. Topped with some additional Butterfinger crumbles and drizzled a little hot fudge on top just to add a bit of decoration to the top. Thanks for sharing this with us. =) PAC Fall '08