Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
My neighbor gave me a bunch of lemons so I have been searching for lemon recipes. I came across this one that looks really good.
- 3⁄4 cup lemonade concentrate
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup cold water
- 1⁄8 teaspoon almond extract
- 16 -18 ice cubes
- 3 drops yellow food coloring (optional)
- In a blender, combine the first five ingredients; cover and process on high until blended.
- Add ice cubes, a few at a time; cover and process until slushy. Add food coloring if desired. Serve immediately.