Recipe by Lainey39
Whipped creme gives this pie a fluffy-smooth texture and delicious flavor of this frozen refresher. Prep time does not include freezing the pie overnight. Recipe is from Taste of Home.
Top Review by Lvs2Cook
DH is the key lime pie connoisseur in our house and he loved it! It was *very* easy to make ~ I put it together in the morning and it was ready for dessert at dinnertime. It would make a great dessert during those hot, humid days of summer. Thanks so much for posting a keeper :)
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 6 tablespoons key lime juice
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream, whipped, divided
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
Directions See How It's Made
- In large bowl, combine milk and lime juice.
- Refrigerate 1/4 cup whipped cream for garnish.
- Fold a fourth of the remaining whipped cream into lime mixture; fold in remaining whipped cream.
- Spoon into crust.
- Cover and freeze overnight.
- Remove from the freezer 10-15 minutes before serving.
- Garnish with reserved whipped cream.