Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Whipped creme gives this pie a fluffy-smooth texture and delicious flavor of this frozen refresher. Prep time does not include freezing the pie overnight. Recipe is from Taste of Home.
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 6 tablespoons key lime juice
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream, whipped, divided
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- In large bowl, combine milk and lime juice.
- Refrigerate 1/4 cup whipped cream for garnish.
- Fold a fourth of the remaining whipped cream into lime mixture; fold in remaining whipped cream.
- Spoon into crust.
- Cover and freeze overnight.
- Remove from the freezer 10-15 minutes before serving.
- Garnish with reserved whipped cream.
DH is the key lime pie connoisseur in our house and he loved it! It was *very* easy to make ~ I put it together in the morning and it was ready for dessert at dinnertime. It would make a great dessert during those hot, humid days of summer. Thanks so much for posting a keeper :)