Prep 2 mins
Cook 1 min
"Because it's loaded with orange juice and banana, this fruit beverage is especially rich in viatmin C and potassium" Good stuff!
- 1 cup orange juice, chilled
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat milk
- 1 medium banana, cut into chunks
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup small ice cubes or 1⁄2 cup crushed ice
- In a blender, combine fruit juice and milk; add banana and vanilla.
- Add ice cubes, Cover and blend until nearly smooth.
You are a great cook
It wasn't bad. I followed the recipe exactly. Probably could've used more vanilla.
Refreshing!! I added a few strawberries. I might add a little more vanilla though. I used a frozen banana. Maybe if the banana was fresh and some sweeter berries I wouldn't need the extra vanilla. I'd def make this again. Thanks!