Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Just like an old-fashioned soda fountain, you can create a family favorite by mixing flavored KOOL-AID and club soda. The combination fizzes when mixed with the ice cream, creating an exciting treat for the whole family.
- 1 tablespoon grape sweetened Kool-Aid drink mix
- 1⁄2 cup club soda
- 1⁄4 cup vanilla ice cream
- 1 tablespoon thawed Cool Whip Topping
- 1 maraschino cherry
- MIX drink mix and club soda in tall glass.
- ADD ice cream.
- TOP with whipped topping and cherry.
A cool and tasty blast from the past! I doubled the amount of ice cream in the float. I used grape Koolaid as specified but I think it would be great with orange or tropical punch too and I will be trying those soon!