Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Unique and almost health dessert.
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 can apricot, coarsely cut
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks (drained)
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow
- 2 oranges, cut into bite size pieces
- 1⁄2 cup flaked coconut
- Combine all ingredients and gently stir to blend thoroughly.
- Cover and chill in refrigerator for 24 hours or more before serving.
- Spoon into chilled sherbet glasses.
This another dish that made it to our Super Bowl party. The only thing done differently was we substituted the apricots for grapes. This is perfect when serving a crowd because it can be made a day ahead of time. The coconut is a nice touch too. Thanks so much, Leona.