Top Review by HisPixie
Wonderful summer dessert! I used orange sherbet (my daughter's fiance's favorite flavor) and it was so very good! The men of the house definitely approve; I like it too. And it's EASY! Thanks for posting, peppermintkitty! UPDATE: My sister is gluten-intolerant so I made this recipe tonight and made individual servings, dolloping the filling into a muffin tin using foil muffin liners, no crust. just filling. It made 12 muffin-pies. I still had enough left over to fill a graham cracker crust!
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- 2 cups raspberry sherbet or 2 cups Orange sherbet or 2 cups lime sherbet, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) containerfrozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed