Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- 2 cups raspberry sherbet or 2 cups Orange sherbet or 2 cups lime sherbet, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) containerfrozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- Beat cream cheese and marshmallow creme in a mixing bowl until smooth. Stir in sherbet. Fold in 2 cups whipped topping.
- Pour into crust. Freeze 3 hours.
- Remove pie from freezer 10 minutes before serving. Garnish with remaining whipped topping.
Wonderful summer dessert! I used orange sherbet (my daughter's fiance's favorite flavor) and it was so very good! The men of the house definitely approve; I like it too. And it's EASY! Thanks for posting, peppermintkitty! UPDATE: My sister is gluten-intolerant so I made this recipe tonight and made individual servings, dolloping the filling into a muffin tin using foil muffin liners, no crust. just filling. It made 12 muffin-pies. I still had enough left over to fill a graham cracker crust!
Everyone loved this light and lovely dessert! A wonderful make ahead to have in the freezer. I made this using the raspberry sherbet which was great teamed with the marshmallow creme and cream cheese. Thank you for posting this taste tempting dessert. I can't wait to be making it with the lime sherbet. I am sure we will enjoy that as much as the raspberry!