Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
I make this salad every year for Thanksgiving and Christmas dinner.
Make and share this Frosty Cranberry Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 12 ounces fresh cranberries (1 bag)
- 20 ounces crushed pineapple (large can)
- 1 cup sugar
- 10 ounces mini marshmallows
- 1 pint whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Grind cranberries in food processor, put in large bowl.
- Add pineapple (drain off some of the juice), mini marshmallows and sugar.
- Mix well and put in fridge for 1 hour.
- Whip whipping cream, add vanilla.
- Fold whipped cream into cranberry mixture.
- Pour salad into molds and freeze.
- Thaw 45 minutes before serving.
YUMMY! I made it for Thanksgiving and I made the 24 serving but it is so good no one minded that there is left overs! Thank you!