- 12 ounces fresh cranberries (1 bag)
- 20 ounces crushed pineapple (large can)
- 1 cup sugar
- 10 ounces mini marshmallows
- 1 pint whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Grind cranberries in food processor, put in large bowl.
- Add pineapple (drain off some of the juice), mini marshmallows and sugar.
- Mix well and put in fridge for 1 hour.
- Whip whipping cream, add vanilla.
- Fold whipped cream into cranberry mixture.
- Pour salad into molds and freeze.
- Thaw 45 minutes before serving.