Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Incredibly easy and festive.
- 1 1⁄4 cups corn flakes, crushed
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 1 (16 ounce) can cranberry sauce (whole berry-style)
- Combine cornflakes and butter in a medium bowl; press mixture firmly and evenly into a lightly greased 9-inch pie pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F.
- for 8 minutes.
- Cool completely.
- Beat cream cheese until fluffy; fold in whipped topping.
- Mash cranberry sauce with a fork; fold into cream cheese mixture.
- Spoon filling into cooled crust; freeze until firm.
- Remove from freezer 15 to 20 minutes before serving.
- Garnish with additional whipped topping, if desired.
This recipe made it into Book #179627 What can we say except this is awesome! We used cranberry sauce without berries and a mixture of corn flakes and granola for the crust. You can probably substitute any jelly flavor you like. This was great!