Prep 4 hrs
Cook 0 mins
This is so easy and so good!
Make and share this Frosty Coffee Almond Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 18 cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, finely crushed
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1 quart coffee ice cream, slightly softened
- 1⁄2 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1 cup hot fudge, warmed
- Mix crushed cookies and butter until well blended.
- Press on bottom and up side of ungreased pie plate.
- Freeze about 15 minutes or until firm.
- Carefully spread ice cream evenly in crust.
- Sprinkle with almonds.
- Freeze about 3 hours or until firm.
- Remove pie from freezer about 10 minutes before serving.
- Serve with hot fudge sauce.
- Store in freezer.
The crust really made it - so much better than store-bought chocolate wafer kind. Looked elegant, guests thought I'd slaved over it! ;)
If you like coffee, you'll love this. Thanks for another great recipe