Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe came from Food Network. It's from Sandra Lee. My brother-inlaw made these for a Christmas cocktail. While I don't drink often and only had a bit I would for sure have this again. My family really liked it. We thought it tasted like those freezey pops.
- 1 fluid ounce vodka (recommended -- Blue Ice)
- 1 fluid ounce blue fruit- and cognac- liqueur (recommended -- Envy)
- 1⁄2 fluid ounce orange-flavored liqueur (recommended -- Cointreau)
- 1 cup ice cube
- Add all ingredients to blender and blend on high until smooth.
- Pour into rocks glasses and serve with straw.
This would be nice if you had a few people over.Loved it.