Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Very refreshing--Similar to a orange julius. You can also add some vanilla protein powder to this drink for a meal replacement. Kids also love the taste of this. I adapted this from a recipe from "At Home with Family and Friends" cookbook from Cornerstone Television.
- 2 (453.59 g) container lemon low fat yogurt (I prefer Stoneyfield farm)
- 473.18 ml skim milk or 473.18 ml soymilk or 473.18 ml rice milk
- 170.09 g can frozen orange juice concentrate
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- ice cube
- vanilla protein powder (optional)
- Using blender, combine yogurt, milk, vanilla, and orange juice concentrate and blend till smooth.
- Add and blend protein powder if desired.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Stir well before serving and place a couple ice cubes in glass and pour juice mixture over ice.