Recipe by Monica in PA
Very refreshing--Similar to a orange julius. You can also add some vanilla protein powder to this drink for a meal replacement. Kids also love the taste of this. I adapted this from a recipe from "At Home with Family and Friends" cookbook from Cornerstone Television.
- 2 (8 ounce) containers lemon low fat yogurt (I prefer Stoneyfield farm)
- 2 cups skim milk or 2 cups soymilk or 2 cups rice milk
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ice cube
- vanilla protein powder (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Using blender, combine yogurt, milk, vanilla, and orange juice concentrate and blend till smooth.
- Add and blend protein powder if desired.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Stir well before serving and place a couple ice cubes in glass and pour juice mixture over ice.