Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
We love this chocolaty treat! Time does not include freezing.
Make and share this Frosty Chocolate Treat (Low Fat) recipe from Food.com.
- In a large bowl, whisk the chocolate milk, condensed milk and vanilla.
- Whisk in whipped topping until combined.
- Fill cylinder of ice cream freezer two-thirds full; freeze according to manufacturer's directions.
- Refrigerate remaining mixture until ready to freeze.
- Transfer to freezer containers; freeze for 2-4 hours before serving.