- 1⁄2 gallon 2% low-fat chocolate milk
- 1 (14 ounce) can fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (16 ounce) cartonfrozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, whisk the chocolate milk, condensed milk and vanilla.
- Whisk in whipped topping until combined.
- Fill cylinder of ice cream freezer two-thirds full; freeze according to manufacturer's directions.
- Refrigerate remaining mixture until ready to freeze.
- Transfer to freezer containers; freeze for 2-4 hours before serving.