Prep 5 hrs
Cook 0 mins
This will yield about 5 cups but can easily be doubled, if you prefer a more creamier drink then use the 18% table cream. Light brown sugar only for this, and make certain to use very strong brewed coffee!
- 2 1⁄4 cups strong brewed coffee, cooled
- 1⁄3 cup light brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups 10% half-and-half cream (or use 18% table cream)
- 1 pinch cinnamon (or to taste)
- 3 tablespoons Bourbon
- 1⁄2 cup half-and-half cream
- In a bowl combine the cooled coffee with brown sugar, 1-1/2 half and half cream (or table cream) and cinnamon; mix well to combine; freeze in ice cube trays until frozen (about 5 hours).
- In a blender, blend the frozen cubes with the 1/2 cup half and half and bourbon.
- Serve in glasses.