Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
These are fast and yummy cookies for the chocolate lover.
Make and share this Frosting Thumbprint Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (16 ounce) container chocolate frosting (I use the dark chocolate version)
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 1⁄2 cups finely crushed graham cracker crumbs
- chocolate chips or Hershey chocolate kiss
- 1 cup finely crushed crumbs graham crackers or 1 cup Oreo cookie crumbs or 1 cup cereal or 1 cup nuts
- Mix frosting with butter until thoroughly mixed.
- Stir in graham cracker crumbs.
- Roll into 1 inch balls.
- Then roll balls into the crums of your choice.
- Place on pan and make indent in center with thumb.
- Fill the indentation with a kiss or chips.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hr.
- I keep mine in the fridge.
These were great, fast cookies to make! I used milk chocolate flavored frosting, graham cracker crumbs to roll them in, and semi-sweet chocolate chips in the center. Thanks for a delicious recipe!