Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
These are fast and yummy cookies for the chocolate lover.
Make and share this Frosting Thumbprint Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Mix frosting with butter until thoroughly mixed.
- Stir in graham cracker crumbs.
- Roll into 1 inch balls.
- Then roll balls into the crums of your choice.
- Place on pan and make indent in center with thumb.
- Fill the indentation with a kiss or chips.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hr.
- I keep mine in the fridge.
These were great, fast cookies to make! I used milk chocolate flavored frosting, graham cracker crumbs to roll them in, and semi-sweet chocolate chips in the center. Thanks for a delicious recipe!