Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
we use this sometimes to dress dog treats, especially the ones we give as gifts..
Make and share this Frosting for Any Dog Treat recipe from Food.com.
- place baby food fruit (any flavor) and peanut butter in small bowl -- blend well.
- add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- use as a frosting or a dip for dog treats.
- spread on the dog treat immediately before serving --
- store frosting in the refrigerator.
Cute idea! I will try making it with quinwa flower instead of wheat germ (dogs should not eat wheat) I will let you know how it goes!