Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
this will frost 24 cupcakes
- 1⁄3 cup reduced-fat butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons nonfat milk
- in a small mixing bowl, beat butter and extract until smooth.
- Gradually beat in confectioners' sugar.
- Add milk;
- beat until smooth.
- Spread over warm cupcakes;.
I don't know why but we followed the recipe and these turned out terribly. we added a lot more butter and milk and some Cinnamon. Tasted great! Sorry to disappoint you. :/ Maybe we'll get it right next time i just think there was waaaaay to much sugar. Thank for the recipe though!
This was the recipe I was looking for--like my mom's!
I am so glad to have found a great frosting recipe! I ranked it four stars because it ended up being too crumbly so I just added an extra tablespoon of milk and it smoothed out beautifully. Happy Baking!!