- 1⁄2 cup semisweet chocolate morsel
- 1⁄3 cup hot water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coffee (like Nescafe)
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar, sifted
- 1⁄3 cup soft butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups confectioners' sugar, sifted
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt the chocolate over hot water. Remove from heat.
- Stir in and set aside the hot water and nescafe.
- Combine 1 cup of confectioners' sugar, butter, vanilla and salt and beat till fluffy.
- Add, mixing well after each addition, 3 cups confectioners' sugar alternately with chocolate mixture.
- Frosts: 3 dozen cookies, but not all of it may be used.