Recipe by michEgan
My mother loves this recipe. It is a good way to get the kids to eat there veggies too!! It has a wonderful frosting that just makes the brownies so extra yummy
- 1 cup soft butter
- 1 1⁄4 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2⁄3 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa
- 1 3⁄4 cups shredded zucchini
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3⁄4 cup peanut butter
Directions See How It's Made
- cream the butter and sugar.
- Add the eggs, mix till well incorporated.
- Add the sour cream, vanilla. Mix well.
- In another bowl:.
- combine the flour, soda, baking powder and cocoa and salt.
- stir into the creamed mixture.
- Add the zucchini. Pour into a grease 9x13 pan.
- Bake 350 degrees for 35 minutes or till done.
- Frost with:.
- Melt chocolate chips over hot water.
- still till smooth.
- Add peanut butter and mix till creamy.
- Frost brownies and enjoy!