1/4 Photos of Frosted Zucchini Brownies
Absolutely the best way to use zucchini! Moist and fudgy, worth the calories. My mother in law will do almost anything for me if I make her these! From Taste of Home.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups zucchini, shredded
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup canola oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped (optional)
- 1Combine zucchini, sugar and oil. Add dry ingredients (sifted together if you'd like) and mix well.
- 2Pour into a greased 9x13 pan and bake at 350 degrees F for 35-40 minutes.
- 3Cool 30 minutes.
- 4For frosting, melt butter in a saucepan on medium heat.
- 5Stir in sugar and milk, and bring to a boil, stirring frequently.
- 6Boil and stir 1 minute, then remove from heat.
- 7Stir in chocolate chips and marshmallows until melted.
- 8Add vanilla and quickly spread over brownies.
- 9Sprinkle with walnuts if desired.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Frosted Zucchini Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (64 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 225.1
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 5.4 mg
- Sodium 196.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 23.6 g
- Protein 1.6 g