Very cool refreshing Summer drink
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice watermelon across longways and remove seeds.
- 2Take out about a dozen or so melon balls (use a melon baller or if you don't have one cut out cubes) Scoop out the rest of the flesh leaving a 1" shell.
- 3Mash the flesh (except balls) or process in your food processor.
- 4Add lemon juice& apple juice.
- 5Chill shell and juice mixture separately.
- 6When ready to serve set the watermelon shell on the table (cut a thin slice from the bottom to get it to sit properly) fill with the processed juice add the bottle of wine and decorate with the balls, cherries, mint sprigs Serve in tall glasses over ice cubes with a melon ball, citrus slice or cherry and a sprig of mint.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Frosted Watermelon Wine
Serving Size: 1 (905 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 345.3
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 16.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 51.5 g
- Protein 4.3 g