- 1 (16 ounce) package unsweetened strawberries, whole
- 1 pint non-fat vanilla yogurt, softened
- 1 (1/3 ounce) package sugar-free strawberry gelatin
- 1⁄2 cup boiling water
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 9 cups diet lemon-lime soda (72 oz)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl,mash strawberries with a fork.Stir in yogurt.
- In a small bowl dissolve gelatin in boiling water, add lemon juice.Stir into strawberry mixture.Transfer to a freezer proof container.
- Cover and freeze for 4 hours or until firm.
- Remove from Freezer 15 minutes before serving.
- To serve scoop 1/2 cup frozen mixture into a glass fill with 1 cup soda.