Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
Delicious sweet bread that is moist and tasty. You'll be hooked!
- 3 cups flour
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups strawberries, crushed (fresh or frozen)
- 4 eggs, well beaten
- 1 cup cooking oil
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 -2 tablespoon milk
- Sift flour, cinnamon, soda and salt in a mixing bowl.
- Add sugar, strawberries, eggs and oil. Mix well.
- Pour into 3 well greased and floured small loaf pans. Bake at 350 for 1 hour.
- In a smaller bowl,combine powdered sugar and enough milk to create an icing.
- Drizzle icing over tops of bread loafs after they have cooled.