Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
Delicious sweet bread that is moist and tasty. You'll be hooked!
Make and share this Frosted Strawberry Bread recipe from Food.com.
- Sift flour, cinnamon, soda and salt in a mixing bowl.
- Add sugar, strawberries, eggs and oil. Mix well.
- Pour into 3 well greased and floured small loaf pans. Bake at 350 for 1 hour.
- In a smaller bowl,combine powdered sugar and enough milk to create an icing.
- Drizzle icing over tops of bread loafs after they have cooled.