From simple and delicious. A great holiday treat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar.
- 2Gradually beat in egg and vanilla.
- 3Combine flour and baking powder; add to creamed mixture.
- 4Shap dough into 1-inch, 5/8-inch, and 1/4 inch balls.
- 5For each snowman, place one of each size ball 1/4 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- 6Place snowmen 2 inches apart.
- 7Break pretzel sticks in half; press into sides of middle balls.
- 8Bake at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until bottoms are lightly browned.
- 9Cook 1 minute before removing to wire racks.
- 10Frost cooled cookies and decorate with blue icing for eyes, mouths and buttons, and red for noses and scarves.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Frosted Snowmen
Serving Size: 1 (2210 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1589.6
- Calories from Fat 556
- Total Fat 61.7 g
- Saturated Fat 32.1 g
- Cholesterol 157.2 mg
- Sodium 1486.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 243.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 125.2 g
- Protein 17.0 g