Prep 25 mins
Cook 10 mins
From simple and delicious. A great holiday treat.
Make and share this Frosted Snowmen recipe from Food.com.
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar.
- Gradually beat in egg and vanilla.
- Combine flour and baking powder; add to creamed mixture.
- Shap dough into 1-inch, 5/8-inch, and 1/4 inch balls.
- For each snowman, place one of each size ball 1/4 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- Place snowmen 2 inches apart.
- Break pretzel sticks in half; press into sides of middle balls.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until bottoms are lightly browned.
- Cook 1 minute before removing to wire racks.
- Frost cooled cookies and decorate with blue icing for eyes, mouths and buttons, and red for noses and scarves.