- 2 (3 ounce) packages sugar-free raspberry gelatin
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen raspberries
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 pint nonfat sour cream
- 2 teaspoons almond extract
- 1 tablespoon nutrasweet spoonful sugar substitute (you can use Splenda)
- 1⁄4 cup chopped pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- Dissolve gelatin in the hot water in a large mixing bowl.
- Pour half of this mixture into an 11"x7" glass dish.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Mix sour cream with almond extract and sugar substitute.
- Spread 1-1/2 cups of the sour cream mixture over the gelatin, then cover with remaining gelatin.
- Refrigerate 2 more hours.
- Spread remaining 1/2 cup sour cream mixture on top.
- Garnish with chopped pecans.
- Cut in squares, and serve on a lettuce leaf.