Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
From the Enlightened Cook
- 2 1⁄4 cups flour
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 (8 ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese
- 2 cups sifted powdered sugar
- - Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- - Combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt in a small bowl.
- - Combine brown sugar, butter, vanilla in a large bowl. Beat with a mixer at a medium speed until well combined. Add eggs (one at a time) to sugar mixture, beat well. Add pumpkin and mix well. Fold in flour mixture. Spread batter into a 13x9 inch baking pan coated with cooking spray.
- - Bake for 25 minutes.
- - To prepare frosting, combine butter, vanilla and cream cheese in a medium bowl and beat with a mixer at medium speed until combined. Gradually add the powdered sugar, beating until well combined.