Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I love pumpkin- pumpkin pie, pumpkin muffins, and everything that goes with it like Thanksgiving and all the family being together.
- Beat the eggs and oil with electric mixture.
- Add the sugar; continue beating, add the pumpkin, beat until fluffy.
- Sift together the remaining dry ingredients, add to pumpkin mixture and continue beating until all is well blended.
- Pour into ungreased 15x10-inch cookie sheet and bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 25-30 minutes.
- Cool completely, then frost.
- For frosting, beat together frosting ingredients and spread on cooled cake.
These are great! Very simple to make. I used 1/2 cup oil and 1/2 cup applesauce to lighten them up a bit. I also used low fat cream cheese in the frosting. They turned out very moist!