Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I love pumpkin- pumpkin pie, pumpkin muffins, and everything that goes with it like Thanksgiving and all the family being together.
- Beat the eggs and oil with electric mixture.
- Add the sugar; continue beating, add the pumpkin, beat until fluffy.
- Sift together the remaining dry ingredients, add to pumpkin mixture and continue beating until all is well blended.
- Pour into ungreased 15x10-inch cookie sheet and bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 25-30 minutes.
- Cool completely, then frost.
- For frosting, beat together frosting ingredients and spread on cooled cake.