Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 min
Southern Living; great party food.
Make and share this Frosted Pretzels recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup ready to spread vanilla frosting
- 1 (10 ounce) bag large pretzel twists
- Place frosting in a 2-cup glass measure; microwave at HIGH 30-45 seconds or until frosting melts, stirring once.
- Dip half of each pretzel into frosting, allowing excess to drip.
- Place on wax paper; let dry 2 hours or until no longer sticky.
- Serve same day.
Simple, good, and a nice presentation. Also a great way to use up leftover frosting! Definitely take the advice to make them the day of-- the pretzels start to get soggy (I had a few leftover and noticed that when I ate them the next day). Thanks for a keeper!
This was a fun project to do. I am serving these at my 6 year old's birthday party and it was fun putting these together with her and the 9 year old. We used vanilla and chocolate and then dipped them into colored sugar and sprinkles. They are very yummy, easy and fun to make. Thanks for posting this.
I made these for a Christmas party and they were a total hit. I added food coloring to the frosting (red and green) to make them more Christmas-y. Looked nice and tasted even better. Very quick and easy too. Thanks Nurse Di.