1/2 Photos of Frosted Pretzels
Southern Living; great party food.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup ready to spread vanilla frosting
- 1 (10 ounce) bag large pretzel twists
- 1Place frosting in a 2-cup glass measure; microwave at HIGH 30-45 seconds or until frosting melts, stirring once.
- 2Dip half of each pretzel into frosting, allowing excess to drip.
- 3Place on wax paper; let dry 2 hours or until no longer sticky.
- 4Serve same day.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Frosted Pretzels
Serving Size: 1 (0 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
large pretzel twists