Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
Southern Living; great party food.
Top Review by Starrynews
Simple, good, and a nice presentation. Also a great way to use up leftover frosting! Definitely take the advice to make them the day of-- the pretzels start to get soggy (I had a few leftover and noticed that when I ate them the next day). Thanks for a keeper!
- 1 cup ready to spread vanilla frosting
- 1 (10 ounce) bag large pretzel twists
Directions See How It's Made
- Place frosting in a 2-cup glass measure; microwave at HIGH 30-45 seconds or until frosting melts, stirring once.
- Dip half of each pretzel into frosting, allowing excess to drip.
- Place on wax paper; let dry 2 hours or until no longer sticky.
- Serve same day.