1/1 Photo of Frosted Polynesian Salad
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen peas
- 2 medium green peppers
- 1 medium red onion
- 2 (8 ounce) cans water chestnuts
- 3 medium carrots
- 2 (15 1/2 ounce) cans pineapple tidbits
- 2 (4 ounce) cans sliced mushrooms
- 1 head iceberg lettuce
- 3/4 lb shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 lb bacon or 3/4 lb Bacos bacon bits, crumbled
- 1Cook peas as package directs and drain.
- 2Remove seeds and finely dice green peppers.
- 3Thinly slice onion and water chestnuts.
- 4Pare and coarsely grate carrots.
- 5Drain pineapple and mushrooms.
- 6Line a 9 x 13 baking dish with lettuce leaves.
- 7Layer vegetables and pineapple in dish.
- 8Combine frosting ingredients and spread evenly over the top.
- 9Cover dish and chill overnight.
- 10Before serving sprinkle grated cheese and bacon on top.
- 11Cut into squares.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Frosted Polynesian Salad
Serving Size: 1 (435 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 825.7
- Calories from Fat 514
- Total Fat 57.1 g
- Saturated Fat 22.5 g
- Cholesterol 107.5 mg
- Sodium 1039.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.3 g
- Sugars 31.9 g
- Protein 22.1 g