A recipe from The Ultimate Cookie Collection cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Drain pineapple, reserving 3 tablespoons juice. Set pineapple aside.
- 2Set juice aside for frosting.
- 3In a mixing bowl, cream shortening and sugar.
- 4Add egg; mix well.
- 5Add pineapple and vanilla; mix well.
- 6Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; stir into the creamed mixture.
- 7Drop by tablespoonfuls, 2 inches apart onto greased baking sheets.
- 8Bake at 325°F for 17-20 minutes or until golden.
- 9Immediately remove to wire racks to cool.
- 11In a small bowl, combine confectioners' sugar with enough of reserved juice to achieve a smooth spreading consistency.
- 12Frost cooled cookies.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Frosted Pineapple Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (104 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 446.2
- Calories from Fat 123
- Total Fat 13.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 26.4 mg
- Sodium 200.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 77.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 52.7 g
- Protein 4.1 g