1/1 Photo of Frosted Pineapple Cookies
I got this out of a magazine years ago and have yet to make it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Drain pineapple, reserving 3 tbsp juice.
- 2Set pineapple aside.
- 3Set juice aside for frosting.
- 4In a bowl, cream butter and sugar.
- 5Add egg, mix well.
- 6Add pineapple and vanilla, mix well.
- 7Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- 8Stir into creamed mixture.
- 9Drop by tsp 2" apart on greased cookie sheet.
- 10Bake at 325° for 17-20 minutes.
- 11Remove and cool on wire racks.
- 12Frosting -- Combine powdered sugar with just enough reserved juice to get a smooth spread.
- 13Frost cookies when cool.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Frosted Pineapple Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (43 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 145.1
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 17.9 mg
- Sodium 99.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 17.6 g
- Protein 1.4 g